The health services we provide are client-centered, flexible, and responsive. Our multi-disciplinary service model can assess individual needs from different perspectives and respond with dynamic solutions.
In 2016-17 Street Health provided:
- 13,000 client visits to the Nursing and Community Mental Health Programs
- 1,692 pieces of identification processed
- 1,686 pieces of mail/ID received
- 8,974 client visits to harm reduction drop-in programs
- 2,379 client contacts through harm reduction outreach program
- 26,400 client visits for supplies and referrals
If you would like to access our services, or refer your clients, please call us at (416) 921-8668 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please donate online to help support our services, or call (416) 921-8668 ext. 229. All donations will receive a charitable tax receipt.