Additional Ways to Donate
Donations can be made by credit card conveniently online. Donate online.
Send your charitable donation by personal cheque payable to Street Health:
Toronto, ON M5A 2A1
Attention: Development Manager
Corporate and Employee Group DonationsMany companies, organizations and employee groups have recognized the importance of addressing homelessness. There are many ways your company or organization can help:
- Make a Corporate Donation: Highlight your organization's commitment and generosity by making a charitable contribution to Street Health.
- Employee Group Contributions: Many companies and organizations support their employees' generosity by matching donations.
If you are planning to make a gift in your will to Street Health:
- Street Health’s legal name is Street Health Community Nursing Foundation
- Street Health is a registered charity #11920-0541-RR0001
A charitable tax receipt for the full value of your planned gift will be issued to your estate.
- Talk with your family and your financial professional. Your lawyer can help you include a codicil in your existing will.
- If you feel comfortable, contact Street Health 416-921-8668x 229 to let us know about your planned gift and to ensure your gift will have the impact you want. Your personal information is always confidential and if you prefer, anonymous.
Gifts of Securities
Street Health is now able to accept donations of income securities. Again, do contact our Development Manager at 416 921 8668, ext 229 for more details.
Donate your Shoppers Optimum Points
Street Health can receive donations of Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points. Every 8,000 points donated, provides approx. $10 in savings. Street Health will use these points to purchase personal hygiene and personal care supplies for clients. By donating points you are helping Street Health reduce our supply expenses and ensure funds are used to support our services.
Log in and follow the directions under: Donate/Transfer Points
Select: Street Health from the drop down menu
If you are not already a Shoppers Optimum Member, just ask for a card the next time you visit Shoppers Drug Mart or apply online.
With your support, this point transfer opportunity can help Street Health optimize our fundraising dollars while ensuring we meet clients’ needs.