Street Health hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Nursing on Monday and Wednesday: 10 AM – 3 PM for urgent issues and wound care
- Identification clinic on Tuesday: 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
- ID Safe
- Harm reduction and personal care supplies
- Mental health case management for existing clients
- Harm Reduction Outreach Workers connecting with clients in the community on Monday and Thursday: 2-4 pm
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) on-line application support
Please wear a mask and wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
COVID-19 spreads from close contact with an infected person, who may or may not exhibit symptoms.
Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters / 6 feet from other people whenever possible.
If possible, use agency websites or phone 416-921-8668 for updates and information.
You will not be denied service if you are COVID+
We are screening everyone at the door and will ask you:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have an unusual cough?
- Have you tested positive for COVID?
- If so, when were you tested?
- All Harm Reduction Drop-In programs (Monday afternoon and Wednesday evening)
- Volunteer kit making sessions
- Off-site community ID clinics
- Off-site community Nursing clinics
Registered Nurse Liz Tevlin provides an update on the COVID 19 and services for those who are homeless - Click here
Listen to interview with Jessica Hales, Nurse Practitioner, Street Health on Global News: Wait There's More
COVID-19 - What if You Don't Have a Home to Stay In?