Street Health Research
- COVID-era Ticketing in Inner-City Toronto (2020) survey conducted to highlight the impact of police ticketing on those who are living in encampments to obtain social distancing during COVID-19.
- Street Health 2017 Client Survey Results
- Homelessness - Diverse Experiences, Common Issues, Shared Solutions: The need for inclusion and accountability (March 2009)
- Homelessness, Mental Health and Substance Use - Research Bulletin #4 (October 2008)
- Homelessness and Crack Use - Research Bulletin #3 (Fall 2008)
- Women & Homelessness - Research Bulletin #2 (Spring 2008)
- Homelessness & Hepatitis C - Research Bulletin #1 (Winter 2008)
- The Street Health Report 2007
- The Street Health Report 2007 Highlights & Action Plan
- Be Part of the Solution: Using the Street Health Report 2007 to help address homelessness
- Failing the Homeless: Barriers in the Ontario Disability Support Program for Homeless People with Disabilities (June 2006)
- Failing the Homeless Summary Report: Highlights and Recommendations for Action
- Street Health Research Bulletin Fall 2005
- The first Street Health Report, from 1992.