Please explore ways to get involved with Street Health below and support accessible, nonjudgmental and client-centered healthcare.
We urgently need: new, reusable, adult size face masks.
Beginning fall, 2020 please call (416-921-8668, x 229) to arrange your drop off.
All items must be new and unopened.
- Underwear for men and women
- Feminine hygiene products
- Incontinence supplies for men/women
- Shampoo and conditioner (sample and travel sizes preferred)
- Soap and body wash
- Moisturizer and lip balms
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (small size)
- Individual size: tissues and hand sanitizer
- Razors and combs
- Cough drops and lozenges
- Winter warmth items for men and women: long johns, hats, gloves/mitts, scarves.
Please note: We are not able to accept medical supplies or equipment. We do not accept used clothing or shoes.
If you are planning to make a gift in your will to Street Health:
- Street Health’s legal name is Street Health Community Nursing Foundation
- Street Health is a registered charity #11920-0541-RR0001
A charitable tax receipt for the full value of your planned gift will be issued to your estate.
- Talk with your family and your financial professional. Your lawyer can help you include a codicil in your existing will.
- If you feel comfortable, contact Street Health 416-921-8668 x 229 to let us know about your planned gift and to ensure your gift will have the impact you want. Your personal information is always confidential and if you prefer, anonymous.