Contribute personal care and hygiene supplies for distribution to clients
Update: Fall, 2021 please call 416-921-8668, x 229 to arrange your drop off.
We will accept freshly laundered, gently used sleeping bags. We also accept new sleeping bags.
The following items must be new and unopened:
- Socks (clients often request socks that include some wool content)
- Underwear all sizes for men and women
- Feminine hygiene products
- Incontinence supplies for men/women
- Shampoo and conditioner (sample and travel sizes preferred)
- Soap and body wash
- Moisturizer and lip balms
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (small size)
- Individual size: tissues and hand sanitizer
- Razors and combs
- Cough drops and lozenges
- Winter warmth items in all sizes for men and women: long johns, hats, gloves/mitts, scarves.
Please note: We are not able to accept medical supplies or equipment. We do not accept used clothing or shoes.