Street Health hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
You will not be denied service if you are COVID+
We are screening everyone at the door and will ask you:
- Have you tested positive for COVID?
- If so, when were you tested?
- Do you currently have any symptoms?
Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands frequently. Services we continue to offer:
- Harm reduction supplies
- ID Safe
- Mental health case management for existing clients
- Nursing on Monday and Wednesday: 10 AM – 3 PM for urgent issues and wound care
- Harm Reduction Outreach Workers connecting with clients in the community on Monday and Thursday: 2-4 pm
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) on-line application support
Call 416-921-8668 with any questions.
Current service cancellations:
- Harm Reduction Drop-In programs (Monday afternoon and Wednesday evening)
- Volunteer kit making sessions
- ID Community Clinics
- Off-site community Nursing Clinics
NOTE: We are not accepting donations of sleeping bags or personal care/hygiene items at this time. Looking for information about making an in-kind donation? Click here
Want to learn more about the current situation?
Click here - Registered Nurse Liz Tevlin provides an update on the COVID 19 and services for those who are homeless
COVID-19 - What if You Don't Have a Home to Stay In? - Interview with Jessica Hales, Nurse Practitioner, Street Health