Registered Nurse Liz Tevlin provides an update on the COVID 19 and services for those who are homeless - Click here
Executive Director Kapri Rabin shares a May 2020 Update - Click here
Please do not drop off donations of sleeping bags or personal care/hygiene items at this time.
Looking for information about making an in-kind donation? Click here
Listen to interview with Jessica Hales, Nurse Practitioner, Street Health on Global News: Wait There's More
Due to COVID-19, Street Health hours are reduced to:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Screening at the door:
- All Street Health clients need to answer questions about possible symptoms they may have related to COVID-19
Services we continue to offer:
- Harm reduction supplies
- ID Safe
- Mental health case management for existing clients
Beginning June, 2020:
- Nursing on Monday and Wednesday: 10 AM – 3 PM for urgent issues and wound care
- Harm Reduction Outreach Workers connecting with clients in the community on Monday and Thursday: 2-4 pm
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) on-line application support
COVID-19 can spread very easily. Anyone who can, should self-isolate and use agency websites and phone for updates.
- All Harm Reduction Drop-In programs (Monday afternoon and Wednesday evening)
- Volunteer kit making sessions
- ID Community Clinics
- Off-site community Nursing Clinics
Call 416-921-8668 with any questions.