The health services we provide are client-centered, flexible, and responsive. Our multi-disciplinary service model can assess individual needs from different perspectives and respond with dynamic solutions.
In 2018-19 Street Health provided:
- 10,900 client visits to the Nursing and Community Mental Health Programs
- 1,255 pieces of identification processed
- 1,992 pieces of mail/ID received
- 5,145 client visits to harm reduction drop-in programs
- 2,120 client contacts through harm reduction outreach program
- 36,000 client visits for supplies and referrals
- 2,000 Overdose Prevention Site (OPS) client visits
If you would like to access our services, or refer your clients, please call us at 416-921-8668 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please donate online to help support our services, or call 416-921-8668 ext. 229. All donations will receive a charitable tax receipt.