Additional Ways to Donate
Donations can be made by credit card conveniently online. Donate online.
Charitable receipts are issued automatically.
Send your personal cheque payable to Street Health:
Toronto, ON M5A 2A1
Attention: Development Manager
Corporate and Employee Group DonationsMany companies, organizations and employee groups have recognized the importance of addressing homelessness. There are many ways your company or organization can help:
- Make a Corporate Donation: Highlight your organization's commitment and generosity by making a charitable contribution to Street Health.
- Employee Group Contributions: Many companies and organizations support their employees' generosity by matching donations.
If you are planning to make a gift in your will to Street Health:
- Street Health’s legal name is Street Health Community Nursing Foundation
- Street Health is a registered charity #11920-0541-RR0001
A charitable tax receipt for the full value of your planned gift will be issued to your estate.
- Talk with your family and your financial professional. Your lawyer can help you include a codicil in your existing will.
- If you feel comfortable, contact Street Health 416-921-8668 x 229 to let us know about your planned gift and to ensure your gift will have the impact you want. Your personal information is always confidential and if you prefer, anonymous.
Gifts of Securities
Street Health is now able to accept donations of income securities. Again, do contact our Development Manager at 416-921-8668, ext 229 more information.