Gifts In Kind
Our website is updated when we are accepting additional donations, so please check back periodically or call 416-921-8668 ext. 229 for further information
The needs in the community can change, so please contact us to ensure we can accept your donation.
Street Health does not have the facilities to wash used items. We do not accept donations that are soiled.
To arrange a donation drop off contact our Fundraising Manager at 416-921-8668 ext. 229, or via email at email@example.com
Walk in donations will not be accepted. We cannot pick up donations.
Our current in-kind needs are:
- New ONLY undergarments: underwear, long johns and socks for men and women
- New or gently used and freshly laundered sleeping bags.
- New peronal care supplies: shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lip balm, small packets of tissues, new rain ponchos and feminine products.
- Gift cards to local stores such as No Frills, Fresh Co, Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.
- Old cellphones (with accompanying chargers). Cellphones without a plan can still make emergency calls, and may keep someone safe.
We do not accept:
- Donations of clothing - contact an agency with a clothing program clothing donations programs
- Used household items
- Children’s items of any kind
- Used computer equipment
- Used medical equipment
- Items that are broken or in need of repair.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-921-8668 ext. 229
to arrange a drop-off
We do not provide charitable receipts for donations of items.