Coldest Night Of The Year (CNOY)
December 28, 2018
Looking for a fun and meaningful way to:
- spend some time with your family and friends?
- keep your New Year’s resolution to get active?
- help people who are homeless?
February 23, 2019, 5-8 PM
Walkers collect pledges from their family, friends and colleagues. (Adults are asked to raise $150; those 11-17 years of age are asked to raise $75).
On Feb. 23 you will:
- join our 5 km walk (leaving from Carlton and Sherbourne Streets),
- learn about community healthcare for those who are experiencing homelessness,
- wear the official toque,
- enjoy a simple meal,
- feel great, knowing you are making a difference!
Plan to walk with Street Health or sponsor a walker for this event: https://cnoy.org/location/torontosherbourne
For more details call Cathy at 416-921-8668, x 229